Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Are Important

Hot Springs Village,Hot Springs Village Pundit,hot springs arkansas,arkansas news,Steve Waters
Four things you can't recover:

The stone.........after the throw. The word.........after it's said..

The occasion.........after it's missed. The time..........after it's gone.



Knock, Knock I knocked at heaven's door this morning. God asked me....'My child, what can I do for you?' And I said, 'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message.' God smiled and answered...'Request granted'.

If you believe, send this to seven people and the one who sent it to you. By doing this, you have succeeded in praying for eight people today. 'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of Battle .'
THIS IS PRETTY NEAT.
(note: The un-named Professor Jim is one of many people you will come to enjoy at Hot Springs Village. Rent a room,a townhouse, a home or buy one. Check us out; I happen to think we live in a wonderful place. H. R. Goodman, Jr.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool! How do you do the effects?

Anonymous said...

Bless you H. R. for putting that up, it made my day.