Friday, August 20, 2010

Republicans vs Democrats "A High Stakes Games"

I feel that this is a good, honest spot.  My problem with the Republicans now is "what's your plan".   We've played the blame game long enough.  People need jobs and don't want the Obama big-government takeover.  Where are the leaders, the statesmen, people like our founding fathers who pledged everything to make this country great.  I fear we've lost them.  Often, I identify with the Tea Party, although I'm not a member.  Right now we're stuck with a 2 party system, neither of which measures up to the kind of leadership and dedication to the Constitution we need.
We need to hear your plan Republicans.  Step up to the plate and start playing ball.
Sorry, but I've had it up to here with both repubs and dems and if you put them in a bag and shake them up, how can you tell one from the other?

No comments: