Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello 2011, Bye 2010

Little cousin Steve Waters took first in the Arkansas State Senior Olympics in September.  Steve is tall, 6'3" but got to a lean 198 lbs to compete.  Steve went through physical therapy after being hospitalized a number of times for heart problems.  He stuck with his workout program and pulled off the upset.

His master trainer was Heath Tyler of Tomorrow's Fitness Center.  Poor Heath must have had a tough job, but they get even by beating the heck out of each other before workouts.  Heath may be as strong as an ox but poor Steve just isn't as smart as one (but he does bare a striking resemblance to a bull).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a howdy from a fellow Goodman. (My grandfather was H. P. Goodman, of the Segwick Co KS Sheriff Dept.)

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. My family has has some serious health issues and I know how hard it can be, deep inside and I commend you for just getting up in the morning, let alone raising your wonderful family.

You have my best wishes for this new year.

--Craig