Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buying (renting) A Home In The Village


When my friends Bill and Sue bought their home in HSV, they told me Deb Seibert did a real good job and worked hard for them. I guess there's a lot of good real estate people in the area.
I used Deb Seibert to find me a house too. She was sure patient with this old retired cop, but worked overtime for me.
Like I said at the top of the post, I don't let anyone call my shots, the things I like and don't like here are just my opinions.
You're welcome to your opinions and so is everyone else as long as they agree with mine. I don't mind loaning opinions out to worthy people either.
She's at 501-922-5252 or debsold@suddenlink.net . By the way, she didn't have anything to do with this and I didn't tell her I was putting on my blog, after all it's still a free country with a 1st amendment, right?

No comments: